indeed, it was a beautiful day ...


"ventured to a quaint little town,
with some sweet and quaint little shops
had a quaint cup of herbal tea
got lots of quaint little shots"

... of mostly flowers"! :)

i put together a quaint little mosaic / collage
with some images of the special things i saw, and loved!


... it was a beautiful day


i'm linking up with mona's floral love,

and also, come monday,
when entries are submitted for the week,
i'll be linking to mosaic monday, over at the 'dear little red house',
an interesting and fun challenge i recently stumbled onto!

do come and join in one, or both!


Floral Love




*note on how to make a collage / mosaic ...

i've found a site, and yes, with a funny name, where i made this collage using my images.
it offers a few ways to do it, and even more when you learn to adjust the palette,
which allows you to add more images, as well.

i've tried making collages/mosaics in my own editing program,
but never quite got the 'hang' of it.

if you're interested in making your own, i hope this site helps you.
you can also do some fun photo editing there as well.

PicMonkey

14 comments:

  1. Hermoso collage, preciosas fotos!
    Un abrazo y feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, tan dulce ... abrazos y feliz fin de semana para ti, tambiƩn! :)

      Delete
  2. Your mosaic is SO beautiful Deborah! so light and bright... stunning!
    Thanks for sharin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of very sweet treasures! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so very much, sandy! and thank you for visiting ... i just stopped in at your site for the first time, and i enjoyed browsing around! i also need to get involved in some of those 'linky parties' you have listed! :)

      Delete
  4. So very beautiful...such wonderful images and what a delightful mosaic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. again, thank you, deanna!! i really enjoyed this meme, too ... mosaics are so fun to create! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh what a wonderful and colorful collection of images! Thank you so much for sharing your talent at Mosaic Monday, Deborah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mary, i am so honored you stopped by! i love this meme ... gives me a chance to get those creative juices flowing!
      thank you for hosting it! i haven't been as consistent since this entry ... life has been challenging lately, and has kept me away from here,
      but i am making my way back, and looking forward to it! xoxo

      Delete
  6. I love your blog design, your sweet words and your lovely collage.

    I use PicMonkey for my collages and learn something new each time I make a collage. I pay for the premium service so I can play more.

    I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how sweet of you, carol!! thank you for dropping by ... i've also left a comment on your blog as well! love all your 'crafty and creative' ideas! i have a lot of things i need to 'recycle' and display ... things we, at one time, had in a booth at a favorite antique mall! which are still packed away, and waiting! yes, picmonkey is great for making these collages ... i found it much easier than trying to do it on my own! looking forward to visiting again! enjoy your weekend in your cottage by the sea! :)

      Delete
  7. I love your collection for the collage - all the images are fresh looking filled with soften colors -- and one more thing I could see me wearing that summery top style and color - wink!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad to hear from you, again, kristeen! thank you for your sweet comment ...
      and i agree with you about that 'summery top'!! it really was pretty!

      Delete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo