i heart faces photo challenge ... 'in the distance'


it's been quite awhile since i've participated in the photo challenges with i heart faces,
and i have really missed it over there ... besides being able to ask questions in the forum,
and learning about 'all things photography',
it's a wonderful community of photographers, both amateur and professional!

in the process of moving my blog here, unfortunately, i haven't been too active there,
so, now that things are settling down,
i thought i would get back into the swing of things with their current monthly challenge,

'in the distance'.

there are some really fine entries over there,
and, this is my offering for the month of june ...

yes, indeed, color is in ...
at least here at our local skating rink ...
'the wonderful world of wheels'!


I HEART FACES || JUNE CHALLENGE 'AT A DISTANCE'


if you would like to join in, you will have until the 8th of this month, (june).
after that, they will judge the entries in order to name a 'winner'.
click here and you can find more information,
as well as see a variety of 'distant' entries!

hope to see you there!
have a blessed week!

deborah
xoxo


Photo Challenge Submission

12 comments:

  1. Wow, great colours and a nice picture.

    Thank you for your comment.

    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vibrant colors! And who doesn't love roller skating??!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love to roller skate ... yep, still have my white skates with the 'hot' pink wheels! lol!
      thanks so much for visiting, leslie! :)

      Delete
  3. cool perspective and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! I love all the colors and how it's panned back to show the ceiling. Really cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so encouraging ... thank you very much, lindsey! :)

      Delete
  5. I LOVE IT!!!! it's great! :) I did moved my blog too - only I moved to wordpress. I wasn't posting and thought a change might help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, lisa! i left a return reply on your 'about me' page. :)

      Delete
  6. What a fun photo!! :) Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, allison ... and thanks so much for the return visit! :)

      Delete

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. - Aaron Siskind

Please do leave a comment to let me know you were here, and I'll stop in and say hi at your place, as well! I know how precious time is these days, and I really do appreciate your visit! xoxo