yes - i found a new meme to join ... tuesday muse,
and you'll find it over on a very lovely blog - a rural journal.
now, i am running late in entering for this week,
with about 20 minutes to spare,
so this is going to be short and sweet.
winter seems to be making a comeback
with much cooler temperatures, and a frost warning,
so i thought i would share a little gift i received to brighten up the day!
here is my first entry for 'tuesday muse' ...
some very beautiful sunflowers my husband brought me!
these made me smile ... sunflowers always do! :)
and you'll find it over on a very lovely blog - a rural journal.
now, i am running late in entering for this week,
with about 20 minutes to spare,
so this is going to be short and sweet.
winter seems to be making a comeback
with much cooler temperatures, and a frost warning,
so i thought i would share a little gift i received to brighten up the day!
here is my first entry for 'tuesday muse' ...
some very beautiful sunflowers my husband brought me!
these made me smile ... sunflowers always do! :)
Hi Deborah! I'm so glad you made it in under the deadline and able to share your lovely sunflower bouquet. I'm so looking forward to seeing some of these beauties this summer in my yard. Have a great day! :)
ReplyDeletethank you, nancy! have to say, i never get my fill of sunflowers!
Deleteso glad that you're hosting 'tuesday muse', and i could share them!
you have a great day, too! :)
Beautiful! How blessed you are, Deborah! Thank you for sharing them!
ReplyDeletehow very sweet, june ... thank you so much, and thank you for the visit!! :)
DeleteBeautiful sunflowers. They always make me smile too. Last year I had some that grew about 9 feet tall. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next week.
ReplyDeletethank you for the visit, shannon, and i would love to see 9 foot tall sunflowers ... we've had 5 footers before, and i'm looking forward to growing more this year! so glad they make you smile, too! :)
DeleteSunflowers are my stepsister's favorite flowers. She used them in her wedding. Nice cheerful shot.
ReplyDeletei've seen them used in weddings before, too, abrianna, and they are lovely in that setting!
Deletethank you so much for visiting! :)
So beautiful! I'm glad you are back again - I was worried whether there was something seriously wrong with your eyes. Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeletethank you for checking back in, and thinking of me, rosie!!
Deletethere is very good news ... i just sent you an email explaining!
you have a wonderful weekend, as well! :)
Excellent Sunflower, tones, light and texture, Nice gift Deborah!
ReplyDeleteThanks to share,, Happy Weekend!
Feli
thank you, again, feli, for your very kind words!
Deletehave a wonderful weekend! :)
Hi deborah, WOW I nearly missed this post...the open window, outdoor space, and the curtain are absolutely a breath of fresh air - so creative!!! I could sit and stare at the monitor all day and feel like I'm looking outside. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteand i nearly missed this oh-so-sweet comment!!
Deletei've just been going back over my posts, and found this on from you!
it's been a while, but still your words mean very much to me!
thank you again, my friend! :)